Rules Compliance Program
The Rules Compliance Program (RCP) is required for coaches of grades 7-12 and will be available later this summer.
Rules, Guidelines, and Materials
- Preseason Practices Outside the School Year Regulations (updated for 2013)
- Pre-Season Football Practice Limitations Q and A
- 2014-2015 Rule Changes
- Summer Strength and Conditioning Program Regulations
- Sport Season Dates and Number of Games Allowed 2014-15
- Charitable Cause Guidelines
- Round Robin Scheduling
- Off Season and Non-School Participation Regulations
- Booster Club Guidelines
Educational & Training Programs
Policy and Administration
- Constitution & Contest Rules
- Eligibility Standards for UIL Contests
- No Child Left Behind - AYP Transfers and Varsity Athletic Eligibility
- Courses Eligible for No Pass No Play Exemption
- UIL Anabolic Steroid Testing Program Information
- Superintendent Reporting Requirements Under the Disciplinary Proceedings for Educators
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- CSIET Approved Program List for Foreign Exchange Students
The UIL provides services to its member schools in the organization and administration of region and state championships in 14 sports. The athletics homepage is designed to provide information on all UIL sponsored sports.
Athletics News & Updates
Purchasing Information for UIL Basketball State Tournament Tickets
UIL Girls and Boys Basketball State All-Tournament tickets will go on sale, Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 10:00 am CST.
All-Tournament tickets may be purchased through the following options:
- Participating Ticketmaster locations
- Calling Ticketmaster by phone at 1-800-745-3000
- Alamodome box office - walk-up ONLY (no personal checks will be accepted)
Please Note: As of August 18, 2014 ticket order forms will no longer be accepted by the Frank Erwin Center or the Alamodome. All ticket order forms previously sent to the Frank Erwin Center are being processed by the Alamodome.
Girls Basketball State All-Tournament tickets will be on sale for $75.00 (additional fees may apply).
Boys Basketball State All-Tournament tickets will be on sale for $100.00 (additional fees may apply).
If there are any issues or questions with ticket orders, please contact Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
Registration for RCP
THIS IS A COMPLETELY NEW SYSTEM. PREVIOUS PASSWORDS AND USERNAMES WILL NOT WORK. IF NEED TO REGISTER, PLEASE READ BELOW:
For ALL questions and issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, campus and ISD and what information needs to be addressed with your account.
For instructions and FAQs on how to register for the Rules Compliance Program (RCP), please click on the red button that says 'go to course' on the Athletics home page or read the links below:
Please note that even though you are able to register, the RCP Courses are not available right now. Information will be posted when the courses are open and available to take.
The 2014 UIL Football Championships will be held at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Ticket information is not available yet.
The 2015 University Interscholastic League Girls and Boys State Basketball Tournaments will be played at the Alamodome in San Antonio the UIL announced Tuesday.
Ticket information is not yet available, but another announcement will be made when that information is finalized