Rules Compliance Program
The Rules Compliance Program (RCP) is required for coaches of grades 7-12 and will be available later this summer.
Rules, Guidelines, and Materials
- Preseason Practice Regulations Activities Outside the School Year (updated)
- Pre-Season Football Practice Limitations Q and A
- 2015-2016 Rule Changes
- Summer Strength and Conditioning Program Regulations
- Sport Season Dates and Number of Games Allowed 2015-16
- Charitable Cause Guidelines
- Round Robin Scheduling
- Off Season and Non-School Participation Regulations
- Booster Club Guidelines
Educational & Training Programs
Policy and Administration
- Constitution & Contest Rules
- Eligibility Standards for UIL Contests
- No Child Left Behind - AYP Transfers and Varsity Athletic Eligibility
- Courses Eligible for No Pass No Play Exemption
- UIL Anabolic Steroid Testing Program Information
- Superintendent Reporting Requirements Under the Disciplinary Proceedings for Educators
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- CSIET Approved Program List for Foreign Exchange Students
The UIL provides services to its member schools in the organization and administration of region and state championships in 14 sports. The athletics homepage is designed to provide information on all UIL sponsored sports.
Athletics News & Updates
UIL Scholar-Athlete Program
The University Interscholastic League and the NFHS Network will showcase top performing male and female student athletes from around the state with the UIL Scholar-Athlete of the month program. The UIL Scholar-Athlete of the Month award recognizes high school athletes who demonstrate excellence in the classroom as well as on the athletic field.
2015 Cross Country State Meet Schedule
2015-16 Swimming Rules Changes Include Lifting of Jewelry Restrictions
2016 Track & Field Rules Release
1A and 2A Volleyball Alignments/Playoffs
Please see the information below concerning the 2015-2016 UIL 1A and 2A volleyball.
- The 2015-2016 alignments have been released and posted under the alignments page (http://www.uiltexas.org/volleyball/alignments).
- Four 2A teams from each district will advance to the 2A bracket.
- Three 1A teams from each district will advance to the 1A bracket.
- Each District Executive Committee will determine the guidelines for playoff teams in 1A and 2A.
- The 2A volleyball district chair is responsible for certifying BOTH 1A and 2A prior to the district certification deadline.