UIL Register My Athlete
The new online system is powered by Sportsline Software through the use of Register My Athlete (RMA) and offers user-friendly access and improved school administrative functions.
Rules, Guidelines, and Materials
- Preseason Practice Regulations Activities Outside the School Year (updated)
- Pre-Season Football Practice Limitations Q and A
- 2016-2017 Rule Changes
- Summer Strength and Conditioning Program Regulations
- Sport Season Dates and Number of Games Allowed 2016-17
- Tentative 2017-18 Sport Season Dates and Game/Tournament Limits (Pending Commissioner of Education approval, effective August 1, 2017)
- Charitable Cause Guidelines
- Round Robin Scheduling
- Off Season and Non-School Participation Regulations
- Booster Club Guidelines
Educational & Training Programs
Policy and Administration
- Constitution & Contest Rules
- Eligibility Standards for UIL Contests
- No Child Left Behind - AYP Transfers and Varsity Athletic Eligibility
- Courses Eligible for No Pass No Play Exemption
- UIL Anabolic Steroid Testing Program Information
- Superintendent Reporting Requirements Under the Disciplinary Proceedings for Educators
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- CSIET Approved Program List for Foreign Exchange Students
The UIL provides services to its member schools in the organization and administration of region and state championships in 14 sports. The athletics homepage is designed to provide information on all UIL sponsored sports.
Athletics News & Updates
2018 Basketball State Tournament Tickets On Sale
Tickets will go on sale starting at 10:00 am on Tuesday, April 18th.
You can purchase your tickets through Ticketmaster or at the Alamodome box office.