Rules Compliance Program
The Rules Compliance Program (RCP) is required for coaches of grades 7-12 and will be available later this summer.
Rules, Guidelines, and Materials
- Preseason Practice Regulations Activities Outside the School Year (updated)
- Pre-Season Football Practice Limitations Q and A
- 2015-2016 Rule Changes
- Summer Strength and Conditioning Program Regulations
- Sport Season Dates and Number of Games Allowed 2015-16
- Charitable Cause Guidelines
- Round Robin Scheduling
- Off Season and Non-School Participation Regulations
- Booster Club Guidelines
Educational & Training Programs
Policy and Administration
- Constitution & Contest Rules
- Eligibility Standards for UIL Contests
- No Child Left Behind - AYP Transfers and Varsity Athletic Eligibility
- Courses Eligible for No Pass No Play Exemption
- UIL Anabolic Steroid Testing Program Information
- Superintendent Reporting Requirements Under the Disciplinary Proceedings for Educators
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- CSIET Approved Program List for Foreign Exchange Students
The UIL provides services to its member schools in the organization and administration of region and state championships in 14 sports. The athletics homepage is designed to provide information on all UIL sponsored sports.
Athletics News & Updates
Football Playoffs Weather Update
The decision on whether or not to move forward with playoff games as scheduled is left to the schools involved in the contest. If playing today, Saturday, November 28, is not an option, UIL will allow schools to extend the regional deadline to play on Monday, November 30. Start times of any games on Monday are at the discretion of the schools.
If schools do have to postpone until Monday, be aware that the next round game will then have to be moved to Saturday, December 5, at the earliest, to satisfy the five day requirement between games.
2016-2017 and 2017-2018 Conference Cutoff and Division Breaks
The 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 Conference Cutoff and Division Breaks have been released. The numbers are located on the Alignments page.
Cross Country State Championships- Packet Pick-up
Congratulations to the 2015 UIL Cross Country State Championship qualifiers!
Please disregard this message if you do not have athletes participating this year.
IMPORTANT CROSS COUNTRY MEET INFORMATION
PACKET PICK-UP: Friday, November 6th, packet pick-up will be held under the pavilion at Old Settlers Park between 2:00 and 6:00pm.
PACKET PICK-UP: Saturday, November 7th, schools MUST pick up packets at the school entrance only, enter the north side of the park from Old Settlers Blvd.
SCHOOLS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER OLD SETTLERS PARK OR PICK UP PACKETS FROM THE DELL DIAMOND ENTRANCE OFF OF HIGHWAY 79 ON MEET DAY.
Please check http://www.uiltexas.org/cross-country for inclement weather related revisions to any meet information and schedule.
UIL Scholar-Athlete Program
The University Interscholastic League and the NFHS Network will showcase top performing male and female student athletes from around the state with the UIL Scholar-Athlete of the month program. The UIL Scholar-Athlete of the Month award recognizes high school athletes who demonstrate excellence in the classroom as well as on the athletic field.