This page will acquaint you with relevant and necessary athletic forms required by the UIL. These links provide access to downloadable forms or additional online forms within the UIL web site.
Some forms on this page are Typeable Forms and require Acrobat Reader. Typeable forms allow you to type directly onto the form before you print it. You can fill out all sections of the form on your computer except for any field requiring a signature.
All forms have been updated and can be used for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Individual Varsity Sport Eligibility Form
- Varsity Team Sport Eligibility Form
- Previous Athletic Participation Form (PAPF) - (REVISED), August 1, 2014. UIL will accept PAPFs from last school year, but please transition to the new PAPF as soon as possible. Also, this form is currently unavailable in Spanish.
- PAPF Information Checklist and Flowchart
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- Parent/Student Steroid Agreement Form
- Pre-participation Physical Evaluation - Revised 12/2014 - Updated for 2015-2016 school year.
- Return to Play Form - Concussion Management Protocol
Waiver information and forms are located in the Waivers section.
Incident Reporting Forms
District Chair Confirmation Forms
- Baseball District Chair Confirmation Form
- Basketball District Chair Confirmation Form
- Cross Country District Chair Confirmation Form
- Football District Chair Confirmation Form
- Soccer District Chair Confirmation Form
- Softball District Chair Confirmation Form
- Swimming & Diving District Chair Confirmation Form
- Team Tennis District Chair Confirmation Form
- Volleyball District Chair Confirmation Form
- Wrestling District Chair Confirmation Form
- Acknowledgement of Rules Form
- All-Sports National High School Recognition Application
- Notice of School Host Form
- Professional Acknowledgement Form
- Radio Broadcasting Agreement Form
- Medal Order Form - Updated 10/2014
- Photo Consent and Release Form
- Coach Photo Release and Certification Form
- NFHS Record Application
- Request for Accommodation
- NFHS Online Sanction Form