Wrestling Junior High Information
Constitution & Contest Rules
Rules & Regulations
- NFHS Wrestling and Rules Information
- NFHS Medical Release Form for Wrestler to Participate with Skin Lesion
- Charitable Cause Guidelines
Weight Assessment Information
- Weight Certification Form
- Aiming for Healthy Weight in Wrestlers and Other Athletes
- Hydration Assessment Preparation Recommendations
Number of Meets/Tournaments
No team or student shall compete in more than six meets or tournaments, including the district meet/tournament.
Exception to Six Meet/Tournament Limitations for Wrestling
Schools may also hold competitions with three or fewer schools provided there is no loss of school time.
Number of Contests Per Week
Individual sport participants are limited to one contest, meet or tournament per calendar week.
Season for Meets/Tournaments and Workouts
Practice shall not begin prior to the first day of school. There is no mandated season length however, there is the limitation of six meets/tournaments per school year.